The main primary responsibility will be to participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from concept to launch as part of a cross-functional project team. The Frontend Developer’s responsibility is to design, implement, and test frontend applications that result in compelling, easy to use products. Frontend Developer will also be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of CarePay’s leading product.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, software engineering, or related field
- Knowledge in Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Experience with HTML5, Ajax, AngularJS, CSS/SASS
- Knowledge of source-code and release management tools
- More than 2 years of work experience in an active frontend development position
- Experience and knowledge in software development lifecycle
- IT Project management experience
- Training focused on system architecture, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, and Software Testing.
- Experience with Micro-Services and REST-based architecture
- Knowledge on Android will be added advantage.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- Clean code writing and software documentation preparation
- Strong in numerical and analytical skills
- Have creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work on another’s design and specification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the requirements of the position, apply by sending a Cover Letter explaining briefly how you meet the criteria for the position and updated CV to: email@example.com.
Clearly state the title of the position you are applying for in the subject field of your email
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.