The Data Analyst & Information Security Officer is responsible for: -
· Data Analysis: that involves design, development and analysis of data from multiple data sources with the purpose of supporting CarePay’s operational and strategic decision-making.
· Information Security: ensuring appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, and internal policies, procedures and standards. In addition, safeguards information by ensuring that security risks are identified, assessed and reported.
· Bachelor degree in Health Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics, economics, computer science/IT or a related field
Required Knowledge & Experience:
· At least 3 years of relevant experience
· Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
· Understanding of healthcare procedures
· Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks
· Proficient in SQL and analysis tools
· Familiarity with data analysis and statistical methods.
· Experience in developing and administering an information security program
· Working knowledge of and experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information security
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the requirements of this position, apply by sending a Cover Letter explaining briefly how you meet the criteria for the position and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the email subject matter. We want to fill this position as soon as possible. The deadline for application is 25th May 2017.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.